Life can be difficult and I want to be as practical, interactive, and compassionate as I can in helping clients find solutions. Helping others is not just my profession, it's my calling. Because of that calling, I am devoted to making our time together important and impactful.
After spending 8 years as a public school teacher and psychometrist, I transitioned to the field of behavioral health. My continued training is focused on evidence-based, trauma-informed material designed to maximize the opportunity for clients to experience desired change.
Focused areas of specialty:
*Couples needing relational healing
* Military Community/Veteran Stresses
* First Responders Issues
* Adults with trauma-recovery needs
Always seeking to gain more insights I can offer to others, I keep my reading room stocked with great books to inspire and bring hope!
Bachelor of Science (Special Education) and Master of Science (Applied Behavioral Studies) from Oklahoma State University.
* Certified Gottman 7 Principles Leader Trainer for Making Marriages Work
* Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
* Trained in principles of Emotion-Focused Therapy for couples
Copyright © 2017 chriscannida - All Rights Reserved.